Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Little Thespian- aka Dark Gable

Yesterday, two of the three first grade classes put on a performance of The Frog and Toad- The Lost Button and A Lesson in Bravery. Josh was in "The Lost Button". Granted he only had one lone line but he said his line magnificently. He played the role of a snake. His line was "It was ssssso hard to sssssee." Guess who lost his two front teeth the two days before the play. LOL! That being said, NO ONE can deliver a line like my boy! HA! Denzel who? hahaha

I get the Horrible Mommy of the Day Award. My excitement for him was so much that I failed to make sure the video camera was actually recording as he recited his line. Sigh, figures right?! He actually consoled me because I felt so awful about it.

Greg has given Josh nickname of "Dark Gable". :-) LOL! And without further adieu, here is Mr. Gable in all of his snake greatness.

3 comments:

Bev said...

Oh my! Look at that handsome snake! What a cutie! Move over Denzel is right!

Pam said...

Oh my, so freaking cute!!
That's right on Denzel who??

Ck said...

when did he get so big?
He is so freakin' cute!