Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Best Date I've Had in a Long Time

Last night Josh's school had a free concert for the students and parents. Erock for Kids performed childrens music (Erockforkids.com). Josh and I sat on our blanket on the lawn at the school, ate popcorn and later danced to the music. At one point, Josh leaned in, gave me a smile, told me he loved me, hugged and then kissed me. It's little moments like these that makes life so great. Sometimes we think our kids will be so happy with all the material things we can provide but they just want us, I think, at least at this age. LOL! We had a great evening!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Sounds wonderful, Jo! You have a very special son and a great relationship with him. You should be proud of both (and I know you are!!). oxoxoxo

Pam said...

That sounds so fun, Jo! Glad to hear you both had such a good time!