Friday, December 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend, Bev, has tagged me which means I am supposed to divulge personal information, 7 unknown facts about me, here on my blog. Do I have anything really interesting to share? Let's see...

1. My husband and I were married twice, once in Vegas and again 10 months later in CA followed by a wedding and reception. We celebrate the Vegas date as our anniversary.

2. I was once hit by a car while riding a bike at age 12. I did not stop at a stop sign in an effort to keep up with one of my sisters and her friend. They apparently thought it would be funny to take me to a different neighborhood and leave me there to find my own way home. I was hit by a car, went up in the air, landed on the hood of the car and when he finally stopped, I rolled off the hood onto the pavement. No broken bones just some lacerations. My guardian angel was really on watch that day. Things could have been so much worse.

3. I used to be a personal trainer and fitness instructor. Was actually Fitness Instructor of the Quarter twice at Ballys. I loved it, before I got lazy.

4. Within 3 months of getting my first car, I crashed it into the garage at my parent's house. I lied about it but was quickly busted. My story was sooo lame no wonder I got caught.

5. I have never tried any illegal drug ever in my life.

6. I may have blown the opportunity of a lifetime. Brian McKnight, the singer, was in his car next to me at a light and wanted me to roll down my window to talk to him. I drove off because I was embarrassed because my car did not have power windows. Silly and sooo superficial, I know now. Anyway, he'd just heard me sing several songs at karaoke. Who knows what he wanted to say? I'll never know.

7. I moved to CA in less than one week after making the decision. Decided on a Monday, gave notice to my jobs on Tuesday, sold my stuff Wednesday and Thursday, packed on Friday and was on a plane Saturday morning.

How's that for some now known, tidbits about me. :-)

1 comment:

Bev said...

WOOHOO! Those were some killer confessions, Jo! :) You rule.