Thursday, December 18, 2008

Investigation Has Been Completed

I'm in the clear. :-). The insurance company is paying the claims, Thank God! School is out for three weeks starting tomorrow. I don't have any plans as of yet with Josh and need to think of some fun things to do. The grades are in on the psych class I just completed. I got a B. My hope is take two classes during the intersession and then two more classes in the spring semester. Then, I will be done with my prereqs for the Nursing program. How am I gonna do this? I'm not sure but I cannot wait another year to get this done. My back is against the wall in a few aspects of my life and I hate it. It will all come together, things always do.

My SIL, Vickie, is in town for a few days and stopped by tonight to visit for a while. She and my BIL moved to TN a year and a half ago and she is sorely missed. I really wish she would come back but I don't know how likely that is. She adores Josh and the feeling is mutual. He lights up when she is around him. We miss you, Vickie!

No comments: