Friday, November 7, 2008

FINALLY!

YES! FINALLY! Joshua's teacher has finally realized what I have been telling her since the school year started, there is nothing wrong with my son academically. She sat next to him yesterday and watched him complete his classwork. ALL of it. Something has clicked with my boy over the past couple of weeks. He is soooo focused on keeping his card green, participating in class and getting great grades on his tests. We have a good method of teaching and spelling. I spell in a rhythm and he gets it after I spell it about 3 times. He is anxious to read to me when we get home. This is really exciting. Very exciting! He spelled all of his words correctly and his dictation sentence was error free! YES! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Wow, that is great news, Jo! Joshua sounds like a real smart cookie!!